Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

With the daughter again this weekend?
Probably by myself. It's a night race and she has to go back to work Monday. She does plan to come up the next week for the Coke 600 and stay the night then because of the holiday. I plan on watching the Indy race because of Larson doing the double this year. May even lose a lot of sleep and smoke the brisket that's been calling me from the freezer.

Probably by myself. It's a night race and she has to go back to work Monday. She does plan to come up the next week for the Coke 600 and stay the night then because of the holiday. I plan on watching the Indy race because of Larson doing the double this year. May even lose a lot of sleep and smoke the brisket that's been calling me from the freezer.
Nascar, brisket, daddy-daughter time, beer?, mullet?

Sounds like good ole redneck healing to me :)

Nascar, brisket, daddy-daughter time, beer?, mullet?

Sounds like good ole redneck healing me :)
Almost! No beer unless it's Root, and the hair up front reaches the hair in the back for a good old-fashioned ponytail. My mullet days are way behind me. Just got lazy with haircuts and the wife said one time to just let it go for a tail and tie it up when I need to. We'll see how it goes. Not going to cut it just yet.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back